Lockdown 2.0 Weekend Challenges
This weekend if you in the mood for a challenge you could try one of these 5 challenges (you don’t have to bring in any evidence – just have fun giving them a go!)
- Keepy Ups! – You’ll need a ball for this one. Drop the ball and let it bounce then kick it up into the air and let it bounce again. (So ‘Drop-bounce-kick-bounce-kick-bounce-kick-bounce-kick-bounce…… etc). Keep practising over the course of the weekend and see if you can keep improving your score!
- Assault Course – Get creative and make your own assault course. Then challenge whoever is at home with you to see who can complete it the fastest.
- Dance off! – This could be perfect for a Saturday night in?! Challenge everyone at home for a dance off. Each person has to dance for 30 seconds each. Could be fun or you could make some Strictly style score cards and take it to the judges!
- Shoulder touch press ups – How many can you do without stopping?
- Research Project – Think of a sport or activity that you enjoy. Then try to find out the greatest players ever from that activity. Did they have a signature move that you can copy?